If you watched all of the movies in their lineup back-to-back, that’s a cool 42 hours and 47 minutes. Getting paid $23 an hour to watch movies is a pretty good wage! You also get some additional goodies:
- Every Marvel MCU Blu-Ray film for your collection
- A Captain America popcorn popper
- Orville Redenbacher popcorn kernels
- Thanos Infinity Gauntlet mug
- Iron Man snuggie
I’m not sure I need all those things, but an Infinity Gauntlet mug does sound pretty badass
I loaded up their lineup into my movie marathon app. The app tells me that if you watched all of these movies back-to-back, this is what your next two days would look like:
- Iron Man (2008) 12:00 PM 2:06 PM
- The Incredible Hulk (2008) 2:06 PM 4:00 PM
- Iron Man 2 (2010) 4:00 PM 6:04 PM
- Thor (2011) 6:04 PM 7:59 PM
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) 7:59 PM 10:03 PM
- The Avengers (2012) 10:03 PM 12:26 AM
- Iron Man 3 (2013) 12:26 AM 2:36 AM
- Thor: The Dark World (2013) 2:36 AM 4:28 AM
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) 4:28 AM 6:44 AM
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) 6:44 AM 8:45 AM
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) 8:45 AM 11:06 AM
- Ant-Man (2015) 11:06 AM 1:03 PM
- Captain America: Civil War (2016) 1:03 PM 3:30 PM
- Doctor Strange (2016) 3:30 PM 5:25 PM
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) 5:25 PM 7:42 PM
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) 7:42 PM 9:55 PM
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) 9:55 PM 12:05 AM
- Black Panther (2018) 12:05 AM 2:19 AM
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018) 2:19 AM 4:48 AM
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) 4:48 AM 6:47 AM
Sadly, I don’t think I’m quite cool enough to get the job. You need to be a social media “influencer”.
The hero we’re looking for is not only a Marvel fanatic, but also an active, outgoing social media personality who’d be enthusiastic about live-tweeting their MCU marathon experience while tagging CableTV.com (@CableTV, #CableTV).
Also, I’m disappointed to find this isn’t really a movie marathon!
And don’t worry… we will let you sleep. The chosen candidate will have three days to complete this epic binge.
What is the challenge in that? Anyone with opposable thumbs can watch some movies and tweet about it. Binge watching them over 42 hours takes real skill!
Ah well – I’ll just have to wait for the next opportunity to get paid to watch movies. I’m sure it’ll come some day.